Hi guys and happy Wednesday…this weeks post is going to be short and sweet as I am up to my eyes at the moment getting ready for Christmas. My apologies but I will be back with you all ASAP!
Here are some photos from my first Christmas Market on Sunday, it was a great day and we had so much fun. A big shout out to my helpers Lisa and my wonderful husband Stephen! 🙂
What did you guys get up to over the weekend?
Are you all set for Christmas??
- WIAW #25 – Mug Cakes Galore (eatgreatbegreat.wordpress.com)
- WIAW+a Tabata Workout (thealmondeater.com)
- WIAW 11/27- Savin’ Room (lovelywifelovelylife.com)
- Snow and WIAW (seizethelatte.com)
- WIAW: #9 Some Home Eats (callahan4021.wordpress.com)
- WIAW#45 – Weekend Food and Pumpkin Porridge Recipe (fitswisschick.com)
- Where to go for a traditional Czech Christmas dinner in Prague (bohemianbites.wordpress.com)