Hi all and happy hump day 😀
As any of my avid readers will know I am attending my first Christmas Market this Sunday and I am very excited and nervous at the same time! It’s hard to know what to expect when you have never had a stall before but I have a couple of great helpers on hand so I know everything
should will run smoothly. Big should out to our What I ate Wednesday host Jenn over at Peas and Crayons.
My What I Ate Wednesday this week is a little bit different from my usual Wednesday posts, it could be described as ‘What I am making for my Christmas Market’
I thought I would share with you guys what will be available on my stall this Sunday. I will add photos to my blog as the items are produced and ready. Obviously all items are homemade by my good self 😉
- Wholemeal Brown Bread
- Sun-dried Tomato & Cheddar Wholemeal Spelt Bread
- Walnut & Banana Wholemeal Spelt Bread
- Chicken Live Pâté
- Spiced Apple Chutney
- Red Onion Marmalade
- Gingerbread Men
- Chocolate chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Cookies
- Different flavoured Muffins and Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Muffins and Cupcakes
The photo below is of the Spiced Apple Chutney – it is so delicious with cheese and crackers and on a Meat board!
I have made my own stickers for the jars too, which I have to print off still ~ this is one big learning curve let me tell you but fun also LOL
So we are only three weeks away from Christmas Day now, is everyone set? I still have some presents to get but almost there
I want to know (please)
Are you going to any Christmas Markets this week?
Whats your favourite item or items on the list above?
- WIAW Thanksgiving (itcomesnaturallyblog.wordpress.com)
- Let’s go to:: Christmas markets in Europe (mylittlenotebook.com)
- In pictures: Christmas markets open in Prague (independent.co.uk)
- christmas markets, germany (sydneyarobinson.wordpress.com)